GDPR terms and conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions between organisers and you when you register as a participant for this conference and you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions.
You should read this document carefully. Organisers reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
I hereby give my freely, specific, informed and unambiguous consent for organisers to collect, process and use my personal data for the purposes related to my participation to International Conference ”Population Census, 2020 round and post 2020: from traditions to modernism” and for any other use to which I have consented. The data that can be collected consist of:
- Name, surname, academic degree, institutional affiliation, e-mail address
- Photos from the conference that might include my person;
- Videos from the conference that might include my person.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Organisers will not sell your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
The processing of the respective personal data involves communication with the authors in order to publish the studies, publication of the accepted studies in journals and indexation of the journal in international databases.
I hereby give my consent for organisers to use my personal data for the following purposes:
- to receive email communication about International conference ”Population Census, 2020 round and post 2020: from traditions to modernism”;
- to use my images and videos that I may be photographed or filmed by organisers photographer and cameraman in promotional or event related materials by organisers.
The usage of my personal data must comply with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR“).
You can ask organisers at any time to have an unrestricted access to your personal data and exercise your rights to: consult, modify, erase, export your personal information, by sending a message to e-mail: email@example.com .
If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR, please read the GDPR guide.
Download: GDPR terms and conditions